Categories: “Medical and Research Devices“
Reference #: 2013-039
An analytical method of determining stereoisomeric excess and/or concentration and/or absolute configuration of chiral compounds in a sample of chiral analytes that can exist in stereoisomeric (enantiomeric or diasteromeric) forms using stereodynamic ligand and metal complexes.
- Evaluate high-throughput reactions whose desired product is chiral;
- Determine the stereoisomeric excess of the desired product, thus indicating the stereoselectivity of the reaction
- Determine the concentration of the total product and/or the desired isomer, thus indicating the overall or individual yield of the reaction
- High-throughput screening of chiral compounds to sense enantiomer presence, concentration and configuration Optimization of reaction parameters, allowing the development, amplification and modification of asymmetric catalysts for instance
- Enantiopurity assessment of compound samples.
- Provides for fast concentration and stereoisomeric excess
- High-throughput method accelerates the discovery progress
- Inexpensive way of sensing chirality in a large variety of chiral compounds
- Minimizes waste production
- Fluorescent or UV active moiety for optical sensing
Stage of Development
Reduced to practice
Issued – US Patent No. 10,012,627