Welcome to the home page of the Office of Technology Commercialization at Georgetown University. The duties of the Office of Technology Commercialization (OTC) include management of Georgetown invention disclosures, patenting and licensing activities, oversight of material transfer agreements and confidentiality agreements, and engagement of Georgetown University in the founding and growth of local businesses.
- About Us
- For Georgetown Inventors - Reporting an invention and other resources
- Industry Collaboration Opportunities for Georgetown Principal Investigators
- For Industry - Technology Licensing Opportunities
- Startup Guidance - For Georgetown Inventors and Entrepreneurs
- Events - List of events we host throughout the year
TOP STORIES FROM OTC
Upcoming Events: TBA
"Speed dating" for Innovation: OTC hosted an event where researchers and entrepreneurs with ideas had the opportunity to network with investors looking for ideas, enabling them to meet a large number of potential partners in a short amount of time
PRESS RELEASE: Obese Mice Lose a Third of Their Fat Using a Natural Protein
Investigators, check out Industry Collaboration Opportunities HERE
Our Suggestion Box is now live! We invite the Georgetown community to share feedback on any aspect of OTC's activities.
Other Stories Here
What is Technology Transfer?
Watch the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)'s site and video featuring the ins and outs of Technology Transfer and learn more about what is involved in its process.